The importance of employability is especially valid for senior employees. The competition is tough with the younger generations in an increasingly flexible labor market. Formerly used to the idea of a ‘job for life’, reality shows that they have to start thinking and acting how to stay ‘on the right professional track’ and remain employable.
Echteld Consult supports:
Echteld Consult supports the typical career questions of senior employees:
- How do I remain employable and relevant to the labor market?
- How can I continue working up to an older age in a fit and healthy way?
- How can I put my seniority, expertise, and experience to good use for the organization?
- How do I stay in good contact with my work environment? For example, when it comes to complex guidelines or younger colleagues?
- Can I make one last career move? What are my options?
- What motivates me? Where can I find inspiration? What are my personal motives? What do I still want to achieve professionally? Is this it? Who am I and what do I stand for?
Offer Echteld Consult:
EC has designed a career tool to support the career questions of senior employees. The toolkit focuses on increasing the so-called ‘meta-competencies, which enable the employee to reflect on the skills and competences needed in the labor market. Meta-competencies include personal effectiveness, organizational sensitivity, flexibility and taking responsibility for one’s own career.
- who are able to reflect on which skills and competences are needed in the labor market;
- who then know how to take action on it;
- who are able to acquire the required skills and competences, for example through training and education;
- who therefore remain employable on the labor market.