Career planning and Management Development (MD) are important HR-instruments regarding committing and preserving your qualified staff: the right person for the right position.
Career planning and MD serve two goals:
- It fills the organization’s need for competent, motivated employees for a short, a medium and a long time period.
- The development and the motivation of staff, based on their own specific needs and potential.
The elements of a good career planning and MD are:
- The identification of the needs and potential of the employee, through psychological and capacity testing and career counseling.
- The mapping of the future organization.
- The alignment of the individual career plan with the opportunities the organization is able to offer.
- The determination and the guidance of the individual career plan, through career counseling.
Interested in what Echteld Consult can do regarding your career planning and MD policies? Get in contact: email@example.com