Solution-oriented is an action-oriented, short-term coaching program with S.M.A.R.T.-targets: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound. In other words, EC assists you in clarifying what you want to achieve in a given period and coaches you accordingly. Want to know more about the solution-oriented approach? Click this link.
The development-oriented approach is more profound, because it focuses on finding behavioral patterns and resulting personal change. Therefore it stretches a longer period. Important elements are:
- Exploration of the areas of development
- Deduction of the relevant themes: finding the behavioral patterns
- Formulation of the coaching targets
- Design of personal project
- Consolidation of the results of coaching
The development-oriented approach revolves around finding (behavioral) patterns. Patterns in one’s thinking, feelings and actions are the gateways to a better self-insight. An improved insight in one’s own approach and the role of underlying personal development themes account for the start of projects and processes.
The development-oriented approach is people-friendly and is all about taking responsibility.
Other coaching methods applied by Echteld Consult:
- Voice Dialogue
- Transactional Analysis
- Rational-Emotive Therapy
- Development-focused coaching
- Neurolinguistic Progamming (NLP)