Setting of the workshop:
The employee whose performance is not yet up to par and, what’s more, is not open to learning, poses a challenge to many managers.
- The underperforming staff member needs to get back on track, whereas he doesn’t seem to be receptive to your input.
- Your disillusioned project manager, who is under the impression that he’ll never learn the new task.
- How not to get overwhelmed and to stick to your objectives while facing a cocky staff member.
Lots of times managers go along with the attitude of this type of employee. They don’t realize this is a logical step in the learning cycle of an individual. And before they know they end up in a ‘yes, but, no but argument’.
Support Echteld Consult:
Elements of the approach during the workshop:
- Leading on the relationship and on the content
- Coaching roadmap
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them
Professionals who are able to coach not fully competent employees who are shaky, stubborn or cocky.