- You need resources from your boss, and you still don’t ask for them when you have the opportunity…
- You can’t say ‘no’ to a request of a colleague, although you know you will end up with extra work that’s not yours.
- You want to draw a line to someone who gets too much into your space.
In light of developing assertive behavior, we’ll teach you how to voice your opinion in a confident and assertive way.
Elements of my approach:
- connecting with your conversation partner;
- the importance of listening, asking questions and summarizing;
- cognitive dissonance and self-justification;
- replacing irrational beliefs with rational ones.