The inefficient use of time costs organizations money and a lot of irritation when work gets derailed and nobody takes responsibility.
Echteld Consult helps your staff to manage their workload and time-allocation more efficiently, based on the Getting-Things-Done methodology.
The Getting-Things-Done methodology is more than handing over useful tricks.
It is about:
- taking responsibility
- being aware of your and other’s people agenda’s
- the understanding of what is important and urgent
- setting your boundaries.
Most of all, it’s about sitting in the driver seat when it comes to your planning.
Some tips to grow self-discipline regarding your time-management:
- Set clear, concrete, positive and achievable (SMART) goals
- Divide your work into smaller parts (smaller goals)
- Set a small number of goals
- Focus your attention. Funnel your energy, resources and time. This will enhance your progress
- Reward yourself when you’ve achieved something, create small wins
- Make agreements with yourself and stick to them
Most of all, be patient. Growing self-discipline takes time.
In a two-day training, Echteld Consult hands over the tools and understanding in order for your staff to get things done.