- What do you do when you need resources from your boss, and you still don’t ask for them when the moment is there?
- And when you don’t want to say ‘no’ to a request of a colleague, and you end up with extra work that’s not yours?
- Or when you want to draw a line to someone who gets too much into your space?
In the light of developing assertive behavior, we’ll work on voicing your opinion in a confident and assertive way.
Elements of my approach:
- Connecting with your conversation partner.
- Pursuing your agenda to-the-point.
- Replacing irrational beliefs with rational ones.
- Working with a training actor