- Does the organizational context (structure, culture, strategy) correspond well with the environmental demands?
- Are the HR-policies in line with the strategic objectives of the organization?
- Are the HR-instruments coherent and consequently self-strengthening?
- Are the employees sufficiently motivated and competent to implement the organizational objectives? What do they need to be empowered?
An organizational scan provides answers to these questions and subsequently gives clarity to HR-issues like poor internal communication; high staff turnover; cultural problems and performance management.
Elements of the approach:
- Integrated Personnel Management Model van Noomen
- Mintzberg typological analysis
- HR Analytics
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Analysis of learning needs