- How to relate to your competent staff member, who is full of self-doubt, and is asking for your advice? “I am not sure if I can do this. What to do first?”
- How to manage the competent subordinate who doesn’t give his best for some reason?
- Why do experienced staff don’t pick up their duties, even though you’ve encouraged them to do so? “You can do it”, you tell them. Even though you know they’re able to do the job, they still won’t act on that.
In this part of the workshop, we’ll teach you how to manage apparently skilled staff, but who underperform for some reason.
Elements of the approach:
- Signaling uncertainty and unwillingness
- Support roadmap:
- Identifying the problems.
- Moving to solutions.
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them