The training gives participants a good understanding of their current activities and working methods. The participants are handed all kinds of tools to organize their work and how to fill their time effectively.
The training consists of two non-consecutive days.
The structure of training is as follows:
- How do I perform now and is it effective?
- What is expected of me?
- What is important and what is urgent?
- How can I organize my work differently by using Getting Things Done?
- How can I organize my mail more efficiently?
- How do I keep up the good work?
- Supportive communication skills.